The Vision and Purpose of House of Judah
1. To preach God s Word with power, boldness, accuracy and simplicity resulting in genuine commitments for Christ and progressive change.
2. To raise Christians who are baptised in and filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, living Spirit-filled lives and Spirit-controlled lives evident by the fruits of the Spirit in full manifestation and the gifts of the Spirit activated and operating in their lives.
3. To raise Christians who are confident, vibrant witnesses of the Gospel, and pro-active, determined to live a life that is pleasing to God always through His Word.
4. To raise Christians who are Christ-like, living epistles, passionate worshippers who appreciate and worship God in spirit and in truth who live in moderation, not abusing their privileges rather professing godliness with good works and live by God s principles of success and prosperity.
5. To raise Christians who are actively involved, faithful, committed and loyal to a word-based church who tithe and give consistently to support the five-fold ministry and the vision of the church of God.
6. To produce healthy, sound-minded, taught, trained, mature, stable, immovable, steady and ruggedly-fixed Christians who will without fail run the race, finish their course and endure unto the end to receive their reward.
7. To raise Christians who not only live as the bride of Christ and are ever-ready and conscious of the hope of the return of Jesus Christ, but live militantly occupying till He returns being continually in readiness to receive and see Him as He is, aspiring to become like Him.
8. To continually encourage, train, equip, teach and mature the saints to be strong and release them to do exploits for Christ.
9. To produce Christ-centred, loyal, dependable, reliable, principle-centred, Christians whose lives are organised around sound biblical principles and are ready to lead others through humility and service.
10. To produce responsible family people, who are also spiritual and intelligent, diligent, hard-working and productive Christians, honestly and gainfully employed, well-balanced, well harmonised, producing daily the godly characteristics of a wholly trained man, i.e. spirit, soul and body.
What We Believe:
We believe in one God Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things and the Bible in its entirety as infallible and to be the inspired Word of God.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first-begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God interceding for us.
We believe in the rapture, that the dead in Christ shall rise first and those who are alive shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air; the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that salvation is by grace through faith, by believing with the heart and confessing with the mouth the Lord Jesus, all shall be saved.
We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart.
We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption and that by His stripes we are healed.
We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to us now.
We believe in receiving tithes and offerings in the local church and giving alms to the poor and caring for the needy, sick, homeless and the otherwise unfortunate.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
House of Judah City Church is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
House of Judah City Church (version 2.0) has a file size of 59.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.